Children's Book Week Celebration
Join Maine Audubon in celebrating Children's Book Week and Screen-Free Week! Throughout the day, we'll be offering:
- A curated selection of children's books in the store
- Activities designed to pair reading and outdoor exploration
- ...and more!
???? Tuesday, May 1, 9:15 & 10:30 am
Family Fun: Step Gently Out *
???? Wednesday, May 2, 5:30-7 pm
Family Nature Night: Pond *
???? Thursday, May 3, 10-11 am
Melissa Kim, author will read "A Blanding’s Turtle Story"
???? Friday, May 4, 9:30 am
Story Reading with Todd Gutner, NEWS CENTER Maine WCSH Chief Meterologist
???? Friday, May 4, 4-6 pm
Young Writers Workshop with Amy Havel, Ages 10-13*
???? Saturday, May 5, 10 am-2 pm
- Pam Leo, Book Fairy Pantry Project
- Lynn Plourde, author & Teri Weidner, illustrator (10 am-12 pm)
- Cathryn Falwell, author & illustrator (12-2 pm)
*Please note, some events require registration & fees.
Week-long Event: Apr 30 - May 6th, 2018
from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
20 Gilsland Farm Road
Falmouth, ME 04105 Get directions